Another feather in Nuline’s cap is our in-house expertise in assembly and testing. We are a well-established assembly house for electronics systems. We mainly deal in fast prototyping assembly and small volume production.
Our team includes experienced assembly operators, quality control and test engineers.
Our assembly-line team ensures quality at every stage of production.
Using a complete range of test equipment, we deliver functionally tested and certified products at a fraction of the cost normally associated with such assemblies and within the predetermined delivery times.
Our facilities for assembly and testing include:
- Powder coating of colours
- Laser engraving of test and diagrams
- Logo design printing and milling
- Printers for plastic cards, silver labels, sleeves and stickers
- Inspection microscope with up to 70x magnification
- Heavy duty power supplies
- Digital oscilloscopes
- RLC measurement systems
- Signal generators
- Digital multimeters
- Programmers and test computers
- Test jigs
- Cables and connectors
- Anodizing up to 20 microns black and silver
- RoHS-compliant soldering process
- SMT pick-and-place system
- Solder paste printing station
- Reflow oven
- Manual soldering line for heavy and odd components
- Ultrasonic cleaning
- Temperature-controlled oven for PCB baking
- Automatic wire cutting and stripping machine
- Automatic crimping machine for various crimp types
- Wire twisting and shielding
- Ferruling and label identification of wires and points
- EMC shielded assembly
- CNC-milled facia panels